*** OFFER WARNING **
Free 18x12 inch canvas worth £90 for anyone that books a dog photography session before 31 July 2021
Booking enquiries below…
Beautiful Dog Photography
A dog makes a house a home and what better way to celebrate your best friend than with some characterful images of them playing or working? I like to capture a mix of traditional portraits and fun lifestyle images.
My Speciality: Chilled Out Photography Sessions
My sessions are relaxed and easy. There is no pressure on the dogs to perform. I often find that the best images tend to come towards the end of the session, when the dog has got used to me and the camera.
Timing – I like to work in the early morning light when there are few people around and in the late evening golden light.
Location – I love to photograph dogs on location and out in the wild! Whether it be one of your local walks or something a little bit adventurous. If you want to chat through some ideas before booking, feel free to give me a ring.
How to book
Please let me know the following details and I’ll confirm the next available session:
My chilled out dog photography sessions are £150 taking place within 20 miles of Stockport.
For this investment you will receive:
- 60 minutes session
- Online gallery of 15 standard resolution images suitable for social media for you to download and keep
- £20 print credit
If you would like something specific or to travel somewhere adventurous, I’m happy to tailor a package for you. Please get in touch with what you have in mind and I’ll give you a bespoke quote.
Requirements of your dog/s:
- Relaxed and confident in new situations and around other dogs/people. Especially in close quarters and in a somewhat chaotic environment
- Have an “ok” sit/stay; doesn’t need to be perfect but able to sit still for a few seconds
Requirements of You, the dog OWNER
- Must personally be present for the entire shoot – no “substitutes” please.
- Must be reachable via text on the day of the shoot in case of last minute updates.
- Must be an adult (over 21)
- Be prepared to have fun and go with the flow – things don’t always go according to plan and we don’t want to create any stress for your dog
Want to know about upcoming offers and events ahead of time?
Sign up to my news letter! I promise I won’t spam you with loads of emails.
I was lucky enough to grow up with my own big bouncy collie but after he passed away, I found myself desperately looking for photos of him. I found a couple of nice ones but I really wish I had some amazing portraits of him.
Fast forward 15 years and we’ve finally been in a position to welcome our gorgeous Westie puppy, Button into the family! Having Button has reminded me of how much I love being round dogs and marrying this up with my love for photograph is fantastic!
I feel extremely lucky to be able to call this my work and passion.