Does your dog have personality? Does your dog love to pose? Have you been looking to get some new photos of your best friend?
I’m looking for three fun best friends to expand my doggy portfolio!
A dog makes a house a home and what better way to celebrate your best friend than with some characterful images of them playing or working?
My sessions are relaxed and there is no pressure on the dogs to perform.
If selected, as a thank you, you will receive…
60 minute photography session for FREE
At a date that suits you and the photographer, at a location of the photographer’s choice. You must be willing to travel with your dog to the location. The photoshoot will generally take place early morning or an hour before sunset.
3 high resolution images of your choice
You will have access to an online gallery where you can pick 3 of your favourite high resolution images to download FOR FREE as a thank you for your time.
Special discount code
You will receive a special discount code that gives you 20% off everything in your online gallery should you wish to purchase any prints, additional digitals, wall art or packages.
Requirements of your dog/s:
- Relaxed and confident in new situations and around other dogs/people. Especially in close quarters and in a somewhat chaotic environment
- Have and “ok” sit/stay; doesn’t need to be perfect but able to sit still for a few seconds
- Have no history of epilepsy
Requirements of You, the dog OWNER
- Must personally be present for the entire shoot – no “substitutes” please.
- Must be reachable via text on the day of the shoot in case of last minute updates.
- Must be an adult (over 21)
- Be prepared to have fun and go with the flow – things don’t always go according to plan and we don’t want to create any stress for your dog.
I was lucky enough to grow up with my own big bouncy border collie, Flash, but after he passed away, I found myself desperately looking for photos of him and I wish I had some proper portraits of him.
Fast forward 15 years and we’ve finally been in a position to welcome our gorgeous Westie puppy, Button into the family! You may have guessed from my website, but my girls are probably more photographed than the Windsor kids and Button is getting the royal treatment too!
I really enjoy capturing dogs outside being dogs having fun and generally getting up to mischief!